As a survivor of physical, sexual, mental, and emotional abuse, I speak firsthand of the pain, horror, and subsequent healing of said events. I am available to speak to your school, group, or organization about my experiences, how my life was affected by the past (teen mom, teen wife, etc.), and how I’ve found grace and healing in the aftermath.
November 4, 2017 – TEDxColoradoSprings – Video Soon
September 2015 – Present: Member of Toastmasters, Colorado Orators League, Colorado Springs
Please contact me for more information.
“Angela’s presentation was so well received by both students and staff. The teachers mentioned that the kids were very engaged and that the message she shared was powerful, timely and thought-provoking.” –Wanda Eppes, Baby Think It Over
- Colorado Springs Addiction Seminar – Emcee – September 2017
- Baby Think It Over, Guest Speaker – Cripple Creek, Colorado – March 2016, November 2016, November 2017
- Teen Violence Awareness Month Event – Woodland Park, Colorado – March 2014
- Career Day, Photography – Woodland Park Middle School, Colorado – 2011
- CHOICES Gala – 2009
- Teen Summit – Rome, Georgia
- Teen Leadership Team, Weekend Event – Cartersville, Georgia
- Various Schools/Churches – Georgia